« Marc Annoyed With J Lo?? | Main | Hero In West Hollywood »

date Oct 11, 07 12:05 AM

blog_jasondottleydog1.jpg

blog_jasondottleydog5.jpg blog_jasondottleydog3.jpg blog_jasondottleydog8.jpg

Finally, we get to see the newest addition to the Dottley-Shores family! And, as a bonus, we have some more photos of Jason's hubby, Del Shores, that so many people have asked for! J Dot and Del took their new pup Ty Guapo Dottley-Shores out for a little shopping in Hollywood today. Ty Guapo, a chihuahua, was adopted from designer Ashley Paige's non-profit animal rescue, Ruff Houzen, in LA.

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Yo Quiero Ty Guapo!:

Comments

Love your new baby, what a sweetie! Enjoy every minute of every day with him!

Todd

Posted by: XanaJew at October 13, 2007 2:10 AM

OMG..How cute. Is this another chow/lab mix? What is the breed? I have a 18month old Beagle named Rocky. There is a pic of him posted on myspace page. She will be bringing alot of joy into your lives....as you already know being previous dog owners. I get such joy out of Rocky. I to am very excited about the new Sordid Lives series. I've contacted LOGO and let them know "Good Job"

Posted by: Richard StClair at October 12, 2007 4:03 PM

There is nothing more FUN than watching Sordid Lives with friends. Too much fun. I cannot wait for the series to start. Juanita is my favorite!! "Was your steak tender? The one you had the night Peggy died?" LOVE me some Juanita. "Those god damn bugs!"

Posted by: Patrick at October 11, 2007 9:06 PM

Way to go! Ty-Guapo Dottley-Shores sure got a great home! I am sure Jason and Del will spoil Ty-Guapo Dottley-Shores rotten! What a wonderful thing, to adopt a pet.
Still waiting on that series to begin. Can't wait to see all that talent..

Posted by: Tammy at October 11, 2007 12:56 PM

i will be glad we they leave L.A. for the other LA and et shooting the tele show. word is, that it is going to be heaps good watching.
and cute pup. kinda makes me hungry for taco bell. is that odd?

Posted by: jh at October 11, 2007 12:53 PM